The marketing and advertising industry is undergoing a global survey to gather data on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and they need your help.
The initiative, known as the Global DEI Census, is an independent, global survey supported by over a hundred industry organizations. The survey is anonymous and covers 33 markets in-depth, including the USA, Canada, Japan, and the UK. The aim of the survey is to gather insights into people's sense of belonging and the absence of discrimination in the industry.
By completing the survey, you'll be contributing to creating an action plan for change and measuring progress in the future. Your response is crucial in the effort to make the industry more diverse, equitable, and inclusive. The industry is facing a talent crisis, and your insights could help make it a better place for everyone.
It doesn't matter where you're based, who you work for, or what your title is - your voice matters. So please take 15 minutes out of your day to complete the survey and help make a positive change.
- While the survey is open for responses from 15 March to 15 April, we're encouraging every agency to participate on Wednesday 22 March 2023.
- It is running at the same time as the UK's All-In survey, led by the AA, IPA, and ISBA.
- The survey covers the profiles of respondents and their experiences in the workplace.
- Anyone who works in advertising can fill it in, regardless of their job title or seniority.
- It takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- The results will be released globally in June 2023 at Cannes Lions.
- The survey is completely anonymous, so people can share their honest opinions.