Are Your Influencers Really Influencing? - PREScom Speaker Series 2017
Posted 6 June 2017.
The Commercial Communications Council PRESCOM Speaker Series 2017 invites you to explore:
Beyond the hype of influencer marketing: risks, opportunities, and best-practice to ensure effectiveness.
Hear from local and international industry experts who will discuss how influencer marketing is evolving, including increasing pressure for greater transparency, what best-practice looks like, and the role of data to gain insights to measure real influence effectively.
Damien Venuto, editor at StopPress and NZ Marketing Magazine, will facilitate an interactive panel discussion with panellists including:
- Makaia Carr, Lifestyle Blogger, Entrepreneur, Public Speaker, Presenter
- Tom Hutley, Head of Social, OMD Word at OMD Australia
- Simon Kenny, Head of Communications at McDonald’s Restaurants (NZ) Ltd
- Cat McNaughtan, Strategy Director at OMD New Zealand
- Tina Moore, Head of Social Media at NZME.
WE WILL EXPLORE
- What makes an influencer credible – the importance of trust, authenticity and transparency
- Everyday influencers vs celeb influencers – the difference between engagement and influence and where the opportunities exist for marketers
- How data determines the success of a campaign
- Compliance legal issues – what’s happening in Australia post the release of The Australian Association of National Advertisers best-practice guidelines for Influencers?
Wednesday 28th June 4.30pm drinks & treats at Vikki Lane adjacent to NZME.
Then we will move to the iHeart Lounge at NZME. for a 5.30pm start.
NZME. 2 Graham Street, Auckland 1010.
Normal Comms Council terms of trade apply.
Comms Council gratefully acknowledges NZME. for its support.
Members - $100 + GST pp
Non-members - $155 + GST pp
Paid street parking in Hardinge and Graham Street.
Auckland Council Parking – Fanshawe Street & Wilson Carpark Victoria Street.
Please advise any special dietary requirements.
Additional fees may apply.