Student 360 | Help inspire tomorrow’s talent today
Posted 30 May 2022.
Student360, endorsed by the Ministry of Education and delivered by ICE, exists to empower high school students to confidently make career decisions during and after high school. Our programme works alongside partner organisations to provide meaningful experiences and knowledge for students to succeed in life after high school. We love working alongside organisations who are passionate about our young people - let’s work together to make real impact for our young people and communities across Aotearoa!
We’re thrilled to celebrate the ongoing success of the students and have seen our Student360 alumni confidently apply for internship and graduate opportunities with the partner organisations who gave them work experience during their time in the Student360 programme. It’s something special for both our students and partner organisations.
• 94% of students who have completed a work experience plan to continue/have continued onto higher education.
• 78% of students who have completed work experience represent the Pasifika community. 22% represent the Māori community.
• Our team is engaged with over 30 high schools with over 200 students engaged in our programme.
How to get involved:
• Workplace Experience: Provide paid, meaningful work experience for students for 6-10 days over the 2-week school holiday period.
• Industry & Company Sessions: Have members of your organisation provide knowledge of your industry and company to our students through information sessions. We are working with Comms Council to enable an industry-wide insight into the opportunities available within the advertising & communications industry.
• Professional Development: Have members of your organisation speak to our students through workshops on specific training topics to support them with their professional development.
What you as a partner organisation of ICE will get:
• Access to an inclusive student pool who are passionate about your industry and are willing to learn.
• Support from the Student360 team who are working with students and schools every day.
• Brand awareness of your organisation.
• The opportunity to build your talent and culture the way you envision whilst being a valuable part of a student’s journey into the workforce.
Want to know more about how to engage with Student360? Get in touch through the contact details below:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone – +64211337574