Strategic Planning Lab 2022
Posted 2 March 2022.
In a world of over-supply and under-demand, strategy is the key to winning in the market place today.
Demystify the word strategy and gain all the tools you need to plan effective strategic communications to add value to your clients’ business.
Led by Rupert Price - Chief Strategy Officer - DDB NZ, this three-day intensive workshop provides a strong grounding in the core concepts that underpin effective strategic thinking in today’s communications market. Through provocative presentations from leading industry experts and a challenging live brief to work though, participants will increase their confidence to turn strong strategic thinking in to effective action.
Who is the qualification for?
Mid to senior account managers, planners, media or digital managers.
• An understanding of how brands really achieve growth
• Getting to grips with situation analysis and the effective use of market research
• Master the use of targeting and segmentation to your strategic advantage
• Use insights to develop a compelling brand positioning
• Understand what makes compelling effective creative ideas that deliver to a strategy
• Develop a communications strategy that influences consumers in the most effective moments
• Understand how to set meaningful objectives and evaluate campaign effectiveness
How is the qualification delivered and assessed?
• 3 non-consecutive days in a workshop format
• Presentations and Q&A sessions delivered by industry leaders
• A live brief assignment judged by a senior marketing specialist
• Workshops and presentations
• Downloadable PDF’s for follow up reading
Dates: 12th May, 1st June, 29th June
Price: $1,900+GST for members, $2,500 +GST for non-members
Booking deadline: 27th April