Foundations of Advertising and Media Course 2021
Posted 9 April 2021.
The Comms Council Foundations of Advertising and Media Course is a comprehensive 12-week programme which covers the fundamentals of the advertising and media agency world.
To register interest for 2021 please click here
The course is now regarded as one of the most valuable and effective professional development opportunities for those with fewer than two years’ experience. The course is academically supported by Senior Lecturer, Marketing Communications, Dr. David Bibby - and includes presentations and case studies from industry experts and leaders.
Places are limited to 40 and we anticipate all places will be filled quickly.
Due to high demand this course is currently only available to Comms Council Members.
The twelve week course includes the following modules:
• History and Context - the organisational and industry structure and functions of creative and media agencies
• CRM - the value and significance of client relationship management
• Brand Stewardship - critically reviews the concept of brands, new developments in branding theory and understanding of the consumer/brand relationship
• Creative - the creative process
• Media / Digital - the world of media and emerging trends and the impact of digital on advertising and media
• Integrated Marketing Communications -integration of marketing communications and brand stewardship along all channels
• Overall Agency Business - the importance of revenue generation and managing profitability
• The ‘Art of the Brief’ and ‘Why Research’
• CEO forum ad leaders in New Zealand -agency leadership and challenges with ‘a view from the top’…orld of media and emerging trends and the impact of digital on advertising and media
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is targeted at a junior level audience including agency graduates, Media Assistants, Account Executives, Junior Planners, Digital/Social Media Assistans etc.
WHEN IS IT?
Opening Function: Tuesday, 8th June 2021
CEO Forum: Tuesday 7th September, 2021
Final Function: Tuesday 14th September, 2021
COST: Members $2800 + GST pp
REGISTER HERE OR BELOW
For further information, please call:
09 303 0435 | 021 272 9998