On Point - Account Management Course
Posted 18 January 2019.
A course developed to help all media or creative account managers become the best point person for their clients
The Commercial Communications Council, in conjunction with Nikki McKelvie, Lead Business Partner, DDB, and Shane Bradnick, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA, are introducing a new one day Account Management interactive workshop.
It’ll be an interactive and confidence building day which focuses on developing your role as an adept and effective manager, understanding the part you play in driving creativity, and ensuring ROI for both the agency and clients.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Participants will skillfully learn how to navigate the problem towards a solution.
The day will be broken into 3 parts:
1. Skilling up to solve some pointy challenges
2. Working effectively with creatives
3. Sharpening up for a presentation
- Develop new skills required to be an effective Account Manager
- Demonstrate what responsibilities align with Account Management and move from an implementer to one who leads and manages
- Build on their skills and confidence to handle client objections, prepare for a big presentation, manage clients, colleagues and external partners
Above all this course is designed to be practical and enjoyable
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any client-facing manager in a creative, design, media, digital, PR or experiential agency.
Numbers are limited, so book now.
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday 12 March 2019
8.30 am start - 3 pm finish
Kensington Swan (the KPMG building)
8 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland
Parking in the area is limited, so we recommend a taxi or Uber
Members - $495 +GST pp
Non-members - $895 +GST pp
Please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees - and any special dietary requirements.
Agencies will be invoiced by the Comms Council under normal terms of trade.
For further information, call:
09 303 0435 or 021 272 9998