On Point - Account Management Course 2020
Posted 5 December 2019.
On Point: A course developed to help all media and creative Account Managers become the best point person for their clients.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commercial Communications Council - in conjunction with Nikki McKelvie, Managing Partner, DDB, David Thomason (DT), Chief Strategy Officer, FCB New Zealand, and Shane Bradnick, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA - are introducing a new one-day Account Management interactive workshop.
The focus will be to learn through real life examples, enabling Account Managers to get their skill-set on point.
It’ll be an interactive and confidence-building day which focuses on developing your role as an adept and effective manager, understanding the part you play in driving creativity, the role of strategy, and ensuring ROI for both the agency and clients.
Participants will skillfully learn how to navigate the problem
THE DAY WILL BE BROKEN INTO 4 PARTS:
- Skilling up to solve some pointy challenges
- Figuring out what your client needs
- Working effectively with creatives
- Sharpening up for a presentation
- Develop new skills required to be an effective Account Manager
- Demonstrate what responsibilities align with Account Management and move from an implementer to one who leads and manages
- build on their skills and confidence to handle client objections, prepare for a big presentation, manage clients, colleagues and external partners.
Above all this course is designed to be practical and enjoyable.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any client-facing manager in a creative, design, media, digital, PR or experiential agency.
WHEN: Tuesday 10th March 2020 | 8.30 am start - 4.30 pm finish
COST: Members $595 + GST pp | Non-members $995 + GST pp
REGISTRATION: Email Moira Love email@example.com
Please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees - and any special dietary requirements
For further information, please call:
09 303 0435 | 021 272 9998