IPA Digital Performance Essentials Certificate
Posted 1 April 2022.
In the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, discover the key disciplines needed in SEO and Paid Search, and develop the skills you need to plan and implement successful digital marketing campaigns.
Understand each of the key disciplines at the fast moving pace of digital advertising and learn how to keep a step ahead to become a successful client manager and strategic thinker.
Who is the qualification for?
Specially designed for junior practitioners working in the communications industry. You may be in your first year within a digital agency or specialist department.
It’s also ideal for more experienced individuals looking to add knowledge of digital to their existing skill set.
• Understand each of the key disciplines in digital marketing, providing you with a background knowledge that will enable you to hold your own in team and client meetings
• Gain an essential grounding in how to be a successful client manager and strategic thinker
• Become better at briefing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
• Learn how to buy traffic through display marketing and how to manage successful campaigns
• Explore how SEO has evolved and how to make it work for you.
• Understand affiliate marketing, what’s involved and how to manage campaigns successfully
• Learn about Paid Search and how to efficiently manage your keyword strategies.
View the full Digital Performance Certificate syllabus.
How is the qualification delivered and assessed?
• Ten hours of online learning
• A mandatory multiple choice test must be passed before the exam date. If the candidate does not pass this test by the exam date, the final exam will not be accessible to them and they must follow deferral or cancellation policy
• The qualification is then assessed via a formal 70-minute online exam.
• If you pass the exam, you will be awarded a digital certificate of completion.
Exam Dates and Booking Deadlines
• 6 July 2022. Booking deadline 20 May 2022.
• 28 September 2022. Booking deadline 12 August 2022.
• 30 November 2022. Booking deadline 17 October 2022.
Price: $750 +GST members $800 +GST non-members
Please see the 2022 Digital Performance Certificate Qualification Policies.
We operate a 14-day cancellation policy. For further details, please view the Qualification Policies.