Effectiveness Workshop 2017 with Chris Baker Effies International Judge
Posted 20 September 2017.
It’s time to burst the bubbles.
REGISTER NOW - email firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s international Effie Awards Judge, Chris Baker, will be in Auckland for the first time prior to the big night and is running a half day effectiveness workshop.
Chris has been in the industry for over 35 years. Along the way he’s honed his planning effectiveness skills and is exceptional at his craft. In this interactive workshop he will share some of the lessons, techniques and tools learned. You will definitely leave with new knowledge to support you in your role.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for people that want to understand how they can add value to their client relationships and want to deliver strategic direction and business value. You will learn how to engage with a client’s broader commercial and brand agenda, to understand and help shape ‘the brief behind the brief’.
You’ll typically know the importance of a great strategy, thinking and the development of great work. However, this is all academic if you don’t win the pitch, get the client to share ownership of the strategy and the solution, engage the business beyond the person who briefed you, and then learn from the outcomes.
• ‘Winning Friends and influencing People’ – engagement principles to grow broader strategic understanding and influence, and democratize strategy development.
• Objective-setting and the foundations of effectiveness measurement – ensure Communications objectives sit clearly in the context of Business (commercial) and Marketing (behavioral) objectives.
• The Brand as the overall organizing principle – put ideas and short-term activations in their place, avoid the danger of brand fragmentation; create the conditions for sustainable growth.
• Brand Archetypes and how to use them – a top tool for Planners and client engagement.
• Behavior Change Models – practical tools to broaden the agency role and value.
• Psychology Maps (Category and Consumer Segment) – quick ways of creating strategic understanding and alignment.
Book now as spaces are limited.
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Time: 8.30am registration. Refreshments available upon arrival with a morning tea break.
8.45am -1pm workshop.
Venue: NZME. 2 Graham Street, Auckland 1010, Auckland
Paid Parking in the vicinity but we strongly recommend using taxi services
Cost: $395 +GST p/p for Comms Council Members & ANZA Members
Non – members $895.00 + GST
Register by Wednesday, 4 October 2017 – via email email@example.com
Please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees - and advise any special dietary requirements to:
Kate Cronin-Smith, Comms Council Events Coordinator
M: +64 22 176 2997
P: +64 9 303 0435
Agencies/clients will be invoiced by the Commercial Communications Council under normal terms of trade.
See full T&Cs here
For more information please contact Marlen Smith, Comms Council Industry Development Manager
P: 021 272 9998