About the PREScom Awards
Posted 1 September 2021.
What are the PREScom Awards all about?
The Communication Council’s PR, Experiential and Social Media Committee (PREScom) was established in 2008 to raise awareness of the value of PR, Experiential and Social Media services for clients.
As part of its drive to promote best practice in these industries, PREScom is launching an awards programme and event with the goal of bringing the industry and clients together to recognise and celebrate the best work in New Zealand.
The Awards will be overseen and judged by a jury panel of industry experts working on leading global brands and the best agencies in the country.
Why you should enter the PREScom Awards
- Prove that you are the best in the industry
- Motivate your team
- Gain new business
- Impress and showcase your clients
- Recruit amazing new talent and retain your best
- Celebrate your work
- Attend the networking and celebration event of the year!
- Showcase the power of PR, Experiential and Social Media
The PREScom Awards are open to all NZ-based agencies and in-house communication teams, both Comms Council members and non-members.