99 are BOTAB 2018 Champions
Posted 31 August 2018.
The Signoffs from 99 have taken the title of BOTAB 2018 champions in front of a sell-out crowd at Galatos.
The giant $1500 travel cheque from Fortis Travel went to Ashlee Choi, the deserved drummer from MBM’s Rage Against the Machine-Learning.
For their efforts, 99 were awarded:
- A production run of their own designed ice cream flavour from Much Moore Ice-Cream
- Their biggest song recorded by Big Pop Studios
- A $500 Lunch at Prego
- A next-morning coffee run thanks to eighthirty coffee roasters
- MOST IMPORTANTLY THE COVETED BOTAB TROPHY
Thanks to all the bands that competed:
- Fish Taco - Flying Fish
- Pegasus and the Job Numbers - Colenso BBDO
- FCBC - FCB
- The Strands - Saatchi & Saatchi
- Friends Electric - Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
- The Screaming O’s - Ogilvy
- Rage Against the Machine-Learning - MBM
- The Prototypes - Digital Arts Network + TBWA
- The Signoffs - 99
A HUGE shoutout to our sponsors: Apex Insurance, Big Pop Studios, Fortis Travel, Event Cinemas, eighthirty coffee roasters, Whittakers, Radio Hauraki, SOAR Print, My Food Bag, Prego & Much Moore Ice-Cream.