Application process for the CAANZ Intern Programme 2017
Posted 11 January 2016.
Applications open Monday 1st August 2016 and close Friday 30th September 2016.
• Be a New Zealand citizen and/or permanent resident
• Not be currently employed in an advertising or communications agency in any capacity
• Possess a university degree in any discipline – ensure you have completed your degree less than a year ago or you will graduate in time to commence an internship in February 2017.
A covering letter which includes a personal statement, a head shot photo that is 300H x 300W pixels and answers the following questions:
• Why do you want to get into advertising?
• Name ads you are familiar with and what interests you about them?
• What is unique about you?
• What do you do well?
• What don’t you do well?
Your CV - no longer than 4 pages. Please supply your CV including University subjects, qualifications, and years.
In your covering letter and CV please clearly include your email address, mobile number, one other contact number and which University you graduated from. Word documents only.
Email Subject Heading:
Application CAANZ Intern Programme 2017 – insert your name
Submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please click here for more information on our intern programme