Application process for the Comms Council Graduate Programme 2018
Posted 12 December 2016.
Applications open Tuesday 1st August 2017 and close Friday 29th September 2017.
• Be a New Zealand citizen and/or permanent resident
• Not be fully employed or paid by an advertising or communications agency in a full-time capacity
• Possess a university degree in any discipline – ensure you have completed your degree less than a year ago or you will graduate in time to commence an internship in February 2018.
A covering letter which includes a personal statement, a head shot photo that is 300H x 300W pixels and answers the following questions:
• Why do you want to get into advertising?
• Name ads you are familiar with and what interests you about them?
• What is unique about you?
• What do you do well?
• What don’t you do well?
Your CV - no longer than 4 pages. Please supply your CV including University subjects, qualifications, and years.
In your covering letter and CV please clearly include your email address, mobile number, one other contact number and which University you graduated from. Word documents only.
Email Subject Heading:
Application Comms Council Graduate Programme 2018 – insert your name
Submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org