Wayne Lotherington - The Machine Workshop
Posted March 20 2018 by Lis in Events
The MAChINE works
When faced with the creative product, clients tend to focus on the ‘WHY NOT’ to approve as they are afraid of making a mistake.
Wayne’s methodology shows agency people exactly what to say (and what not to say) in order to overcome that fear. The MAChINE helps clients recognise WHY the creative does the job for them. It reduces subjectivity and gives sound business reasons to approve the work. In doing so it forces attention on the Idea rather than the Execution.
Imagine the benefits to selling your work first time around…
- Better creative work will be approved, helping the clients’ business and your reputation
- More satisfaction for your staff when their best ideas are sold
- Cost savings, because you reduce the amount of re-work. This alone will save you the cost of the workshop when you sell just one campaign that would otherwise have been rejected.
Recommended for those who sell communication concepts or marketing ideas, including Account Management, Creative and Media people with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
What people have said after attending:
- Thank you so much, learnt a lot from your techniques but also your personal style of public speaking. Steph
- Absolutely loved it, even from a media background, it was great to be able to see the creative process. Ashleigh
- Ridiculously accurate insight into persuasion. Nick
- Enlightening, inspiring and very memorable. Dan
- Stimulating, illuminating, practical, a shake-up! Jamie
- The best course I have ever attended! Mark and Viv
Dates: The course is held over 2 days | Monday 11th - Tuesday 12th June
Time: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Venue: World Champions Room, Heritage Hotel, 35 Hobson Street
Course materials, refreshments and lunch included for both days.
Comms Council members: $1500 + GST
Non-members: $2300 + GST
Please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees - and advise any special dietary requirements.